Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Sells on eBay

People always want to know what sells on eBay. The answer is almost everything! Everything from the largest vehicles (think yachts, trucks, jet planes...) to the smallest stone (think diamonds, rubies, pet rocks?...). Some other profitable categories include: anything that people collect, anything that people need or use regularly, new and used clothing, and the list goes on. One way to see what's selling best at any particular day is eBay Pulse. eBay pulse will give you the top 20 times that have sold on eBay that day.

One of my favorite niche categories to sell on eBay is called memorabilia. By memorabilia I mean things that remind people of good times, fun times, often childhood times. For example, as a child did you have a special doll or toy? Maybe you had a Radio Flyer Wagon. These are still made today, but the older models bring big bucks on eBay. Imagine how much fun this man still has with his. Radio Flyer Video

Smile and go find something to sell on eBay.

Ken
DR EBAY

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When Ebay was just getting started I used to buy and sell logoed restaurant china. I had a great time and found lots of treasures. I just don't have the time for it now.
Diane

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

I'm a huge fan of ebay, I've gotten some fantastic deals over the years.

Now I use the site to stock my photography studio! Best place ever!

Christine said...

I have had great success with EBay but find it somewhat intimidating at times. Thanks for the info!

Unknown said...

I used to be a big user of ebay for buying and selling. The problem was I would get totally sucked in and spend way too much on great deals, so I stopped cold turkey.

Anonymous said...

Ebay is still the only real online auction site out there. There are many others but their popularity just does not make them worthwhile. Ebay is a great marketing platform.

Here is a great site for finding Ebay auctions with no bids